Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what else is new?

well here is my second post.... I just realized that our crises for the American people is pretty bad. i have just read about the government taking control of the biggest financial firms in America! i don't know if that is a good thing or a great thing either way it has to help. It becomes more apparent to me that the less financial control we have as a society the less freedom we have.
Ive wanted to buy a house. the great thing is i still can with nearly 10 or more percent down and i need a 750 credit score and over 2yrs proof of work. so now i have to wait to buy a house! anyways it seems more and more apparent how little control of my life i have and finance too. i almost feel safer keeping my money in my back pocket than giving it to a bank to keep safe we all know where that has gotten people..

No comments: