Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SINGLE AND OLD

I recently realized that i am getting to the age where i am closing in on the national average for people getting married. I am 27 coming up on 28 in about 6 months. interestingly enough i have had many opportunities to find a girl and settle down. I didn't think about it till now that i actually had number of opportunities. I realized as well that i am not that old. i still am young and it kills me that people take marriage so lightly. people getting married at 21-23 in Utah girls as young as 18 i mean it isn't bad if your mature enough to take the responsibility for bearing children and starting a family. Having responsibility for not only yourself, financially and other reasons as well.
currently the possibility of having a failed marriage is one in every two people that is the national average, however the possibility in Utah is even higher. it is closer to 52% of marriages will fail within a certain undetermined amount of time. This is unfortunate. My advice wait and get to know one another better, your future spouse may not be what you want.

No comments: