Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Check out the gas prices

Intresting that the market is dropping so fast. I saw gas so high this summer my paycheck was already gone once it was in my hands. i drive a newer truck but get a little over 20mpg. Even with the 20mpg i couldn't even keep it on the road. now that prices are dropping I'm driving more which doesn't make any sense i could save a whole lot of money by just keeping the simple decisions i made early by driving sensibly, and not as much.
The market is now at the lowest it could be. sending all our stocks, bonds and whatever other investments into a whirlwind of loss. so my conclusion is when a person had to stop driving, or had to use other means of transportation. continue using them this could be a very reliable source for extra money and when you need it most it will be there. because a person prepared early for the even harder times ahead

No comments: