Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pain

Wow its winding down to the last few weeks of the school year. I grew alot this semester in all aspects of my life. I finally realized something important about relationships people are in. I was in one for almost 5 years until this last november. She broke up with me, said she didnt want to be with me. That was a struggle, but someone always is there to comfort or help when its needed. I mean look at a friend who talked to you during heart ache, or maybe a parent. It all depends how you look at it. I am unsure if we will ever get back together. I still think of her often even though its been months, I hope she thinks of me too. There were alot of mistakes, they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, or that if you trully love something let it go if it wants to be let go. It will come back to you. I hoped for that but honestly I dont think that is how it works all of the time. unfortunatly for me i made the mistake of just letting go. Now she is dating someone else. I think or believe that if your feeling something or someway talk to that person about it. dont let time slip by, you only have today because tomorrow will make today yesterday, and a person cant take time back..

No comments: